Ailsa’s theme this week was in keeping with how I’ve spent my time in recent days. I’ve been trying to return a dirty, tired, leaking pond to its beautiful water feature self. Under the muck and misaligned rocks, I know it is there. After a lot of moving of rocks, water, and plants that had taken over, the stream has been rebuilt, the pond refilled, and a new pump installed. FLOW has been achieved!
I was so happy to hear the sound of water falling. I love the soothing, melodic sound.
Unfortunately, the pond still appears to be loosing water. I’ve located one source but have more work to do before I can put the plants back in place and buy some fish. One bad sign: a blue heron has been sighted flying overhead a few times. He’s been quiet, but I’m sure he’s thinking: Dinner! There will be no expensive koi for him though: my fish will be guarded!
Here are a few other entries. Be sure to check out Where’s My Backpack for others.
- Travel Theme: Flow (sasieology.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: Flow (annarashbrook.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Flow (windagainstcurrent.com)
- Travel Theme: Flow (unexpectedincommonhours.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: FLOW (opallaontrails.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Flow (wifewithbaggage.com)
- Travel Theme (Flow) (mrscarmichael.wordpress.com)
- 6-14-13 Travel Theme: Flow (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Travel Theme: Flow (nwframeofmind.com)
- The Flow of YS Falls – Jamaica (laavventura.wordpress.com)