Ailsa’s theme this week is “Pale“. While it is very easy to think of Spring as being colorful, some of its most beautiful aspects are the slow display of color as the flowers begin to bloom. Two days ago, there were only a few stray daffodils in bloom. Today, they’re everywhere, the vinca is blooming, and the trees are starting to bud. There will be bright colors — maybe as early as tomorrow — but today, it was subtle.
Want to join in the fun? Check out Ailsa’s blog: Where’s My Backpack. Here are just a few of the participants:
- A Whiter Shade of Pale for Ailsa’s theme. (adinparadise.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Pale (windagainstcurrent.com)
- Travel Theme: Pale (radicalamazement.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Pale (jobryantnz.wordpress.com)
- Travel theme: Pale (luckycharmvalerie.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Pale (scsurfbutler.com)
- Pale, Irish Pale – Ailsa’s WTT (ouchmybackhurts.wordpress.com)
- travel theme: pale (alwaysbobswife.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Pale (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Narcissus Plant Care Guide (auntiedogmasgardenspot.wordpress.com)
Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro lens, ISO1600, f/7.1, 1/1000 (it’s been a windy day!)
Edited in ACR and PS Elements 8, Textures from Kim Klassen: PlasterSquared; Clarity.