Please join me for a virtual Thanksgiving feast. Here’s how:
* Post to your blog the recipe for your dish. Be sure to give credit if it comes from a published cookbook.
* Send me an email with the link (an cam jong AT yahoo DOTCOM) no later than Sunday November 23rd with the link. You can also link to this page if you wish.
* Write a post on your blog on or before Thanksgiving on one of the these topics:
– A favorite holiday tradition in your family
– A favorite holiday memory from your childhood (or from anytime if you happily think that you can still have the joy of a child)
– Something that you are grateful for this year
– turkey (or some other main course if you don’t do turkey)
– a vegetarian option for the vegans who will visit
– corn souffle
– some sort of cranberry dish
– potato dishes (mashed, smashed, baked, sweet, candied, etc.)
– salad (we need to feel healthy, and some us will be)
– libations — before, during, after dinner
– desserts of any kind
– anything else that you would like to bring
Will you join me for this virtual potluck? (or, as Hoosiers say, a ‘pitch-in’). There will be prizes for best recipe and best blog post and to a randomly chosen dinner guest.